CALL FOR PRICING!
rkably realistic wood appearance with all the benefits of vinyl and natural cork in an engineered plank floating floor.
- Waterproof, Durable, and Versatile… for residential or commercial use in any room.
- More comfort & body wellness • More silence • More warmth • More impact resistance
- Can be used in moisture prone rooms including full baths.
- Thin 6mm (nominal 1/4”) profile is perfect for renovation projects.
- Easy PRESS-FIT floating installation featuring innovative CORK-TECH technology.
- 7.677” Wide Plank and 5.6875” Standard Width Available, 48.250” Length Planks
- Suitable for use over in-floor radiant heat systems.
- Environmentally sustainable. Natural Cork’s bark harvesting process is performed by craftsmen every nine years with hand axes never harming the tree prolonging the tree’s life often for more than 200 years.
LUXURY VINYL CORK - HARRIS CORK
- NATURAL BEECH
- DRIFTWOOD OAK
- OATMEAL PINE
- HENNA OAK
- DUSTY TRAIL OAK
- AMBERED PINE
- QUARRY OAK
- FROSTED GREY OAK
- AUTUMN LEAF OAK
- SHEER ALMOND OAK
- MOROCCO SAND OAK
- TRUFFLE PINE
- CANYON TAN OAK
- GOLDEN ECRU OAK